Fuad Basis

f_basis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was born 1960, Married + 3, live in Dalyat el Carmel Israel, Emergency Physician, work at Rambam health Care Campus Haifa, Assistant prof. Technion faculty of medicine. Photographer (Nature and night photographs). have a reef 2 years. not experienced enough. My son is more veteran (about 5 years). I have ups and downs. wish to learn from others.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Welcome to R2R!

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was born 1960, Married + 3, live in Dalyat el Carmel Israel, Emergency Physician, work at Rambam health Care Campus Haifa, Assistant prof. Technion faculty of medicine. Photographer (Nature and night photographs). have a reef 2 years. not experienced enough. My son is more veteran (about 5 years). I have ups and downs. wish to learn from others.
Welcome!! I’m sure you have more to share with others than you think! And thank you for being a medical professional. We need those skills more than ever!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back