Fuana marine basic test

Salty2021

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a couple icp rest from fauna marine. There the basic test. Was wondering if they have used them lately?

OP
OP
Salty2021

Salty2021

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent it out monday 23rd registered with fauna marine website? How long does this take? Guess you pay for what you get..

Connor At CoralVue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sent it out monday 23rd registered with fauna marine website? How long does this take? Guess you pay for what you get..

Where did you send off to? Did you send to CoralVue HQ in Slidell Louisiana? We ship the test off three times a week, Monday Wednesday and Friday, to the Fauna Marin facility in Germany.

I send a test off once a month, usually takes me about 4 to 5 days to get results.

OP
OP
Salty2021

Salty2021

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got back the results yesterday. I wasn't sure the time frame...thx for the reply

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you already got your results so this is just a comment:
I've used the cheaper Fauna Marin "Reef ICP" test (not more expensive "Reef ICP Total" test) a couple of times and have been pretty satisfied so will likely buy again.

I like that the results are always available on their website and you can choose presentation format (navigable results vs PDF).

Connor At CoralVue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you already got your results so this is just a comment:
I've used the cheaper Fauna Marin "Reef ICP" test (not more expensive "Reef ICP Total" test) a couple of times and have been pretty satisfied so will likely buy again.

I like that the results are always available on their website and you can choose presentation format (navigable results vs PDF).

Just wait until you are able to get a "Tank Forcast". After sending 5 Reef Total tests within a 6 month time, Fauna Marin is able to forecast upcoming issues that you may be facing. Such as coral parasites, cyanobacteria, dinos, etc.

EricR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wait until you are able to get a "Tank Forcast". After sending 5 Reef Total tests within a 6 month time, Fauna Marin is able to forecast upcoming issues that you may be facing. Such as coral parasites, cyanobacteria, dinos, etc.
Nice tip -- I'm more likely to send about 1 (maybe 2) per year for the foreseeable future though.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back