Fuge light behind the stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter PaReeferJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PaReeferJ

ADDICTED.......
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
425
Reaction score
225
Location
Mechanicsburg, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my fuge light run opposite of my DT and at night the light shines out from behind my stand. I don't have a back on my stand. Was seeing what material people use for a backing on their stand. I have limited room.... Maybe 6 in or so.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Simplest solution, a Masonite panel cut to size. Only thing it may get warmer down below so might have to run a fan .
 
I used black landscape fabric years ago it don't block 100% but it does work. And it lets sump area vent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new