Full 60G Rimless Cube Setup For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Briko03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Briko03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
125
Reaction score
5
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am putting a feeler out for this setup. Asking $1850 for the entire set up, contents listed below. I have over committed myself time wise and haven't been able to enjoy this setup like I should.
Not interested in parting out at this time. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am the sole owner of all equipment and still have a lot of the original packaging.

Equipment
60 Gallon Rimless Cube
Stand
Reef Keeper Lite with ATO float switch
2 heaters (300w)
Kessil A360w
Kessil Gooseneck with right angle extension
Kessil LED Controller
Vortech MP40
BRS Carbon Reactor
BRS 2 Part Kit (new)
Next Reef Sump NRS-24
Reef Octopus Space Saver 150 Skimmer
Eheim Compact Return Pump
EHEIM Everyday Fish Feeder (Automatic Feeder)
Refractometer
Next Reef Stick on Refugium (Large)
Flipper Magnet Cleaner
BRS RODI Unit
Glass Top

Livestock
1 x Pair of Snowflake Clowns
1 Flame Angel
1 Goby
1 Cleaner shrimp
Clean up Crew
Torch Coral
Frogspawn coral
GSP
50-60lbs Live rock
Dragons Breath
Bunch of zoas, some designer that i can't remember the names
Some other stuff that prob needs some tlc and I can't remember the names

Plumbing:
Plumbing is all hard PVC with the carbon reactor plumbed into the return line.

Location:
Longmeadow, MA

IMG_1202.jpg IMG_1222.jpg
 
Is there any way could get just the snowflake clowns shipped, if so how much
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new