Full of Speckles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Pets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
10,025
Reaction score
1,428
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I would share this Chalice with you. I really like all of the specles on it...

CopyofIMG_8767.jpg


IMG_8767.jpg
 
I know its a little blurred, I think something might be going on with my lens.....
 
if you are coming to the GRMAS swap, bring it with you and I'll take a look at it....and go ahead and bring that chalice too =)
 
Junior - I planned on going to the swap but we plan to relocate soon therefore its going to take a lot of our time to do so.
The lens is basically new, only a couple months old. I am not sure if its my eyes or the lens..... ill hook you up with the chalice, Ill owe you one anyhow.
 
It really is sweet. Love the pink and green in behind the speckles!!
 
Thanks! I think it will color up nice, it only been in my tank for about 5 days or so. I appreciate the names as well. I have this piece and another nice size colony of it.

I am going to get a better photo, I hope
 
I will have a frag of it on ebay next week. I cut it a couple of days ago and it will be ready to ship by the end of next weeks auctions.


Call it Mine, I will give you my address :)
 
Whooah! I'm sorry to inform you that your chalice has ich. Mail it to me and I'll nurse it back to health. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new