Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

image.jpg


1 week old :-)

image.jpg
 
Great reefs everyone!
 
uploadfromtaptalk1409614052368.jpg
1 year old. Going slow and steady on adding livestock so it's not a masterpiece yet.
This is a photo at 12 years old before I moved and re set up
uploadfromtaptalk1409614191401.jpg
 
210g
 

Attachments

  • 1411042196322.jpg
    1411042196322.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 459
  • 1411042239642.jpg
    1411042239642.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 458
  • 1411042297437.jpg
    1411042297437.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 464
Oscars 46 gallon bowfront

four months
IMG_2161.jpg


One year
IMG_3221.jpg


I see all these beautiful tanks and think "I wish my tank looked like that".
But when you think that, you need to take a look at your tank and love what you have.
And maybe your tank will have all those nice zoas, or that extra 100 gallons some day,
but for now love what you have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new