Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

11178230_10153440135567481_6060399490712463206_n.jpg



12108927_10153807405732481_6739349725157579710_n.jpg


not looking so good...but getting there. had huge phos problems from dry rock leaching :(
 
Well, these are from my old tank. I just started adding frags to the new one so hopefully it won't be too long before I can provide some new progression pics.

April 16th, 2007

TankApril1607pic3_edited.jpg


June 19th, 2007

TankJune1907pic1_edited-2.jpg


August 6th, 2007

TankPicsAug0607pic2_edited-2.jpg


October 13th, 2007

Oct1307tankpic2_edited-2.jpg


December 23rd, 2007

Dec2307tankpic2_edited-2.jpg


April 20th, 2008

April202008Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


September 13th, 2008

Sep1308tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


January 24th, 2009

Jan242009Tankpic35_edited-2.jpg


May 1st, 2009

May012009Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


July 15th, 2009

July152009Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


January 30th, 2010

Jan3010Tankpic2_edited-2.jpg


April 24th, 2010

April2410Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


August 15th, 2010

Aug152010Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


November 13th, 2010

Nov132010Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


March 19th, 2011

March192011Tankpic2_edited-2.jpg


August 21st, 2011

Aug-212011Tank-pic1_edited-2.jpg


February 28th, 2012

Feb282012tankpic4_edited-2.jpg
 
Well, these are from my old tank. I just started adding frags to the new one so hopefully it won't be too long before I can provide some new progression pics.

April 16th, 2007

TankApril1607pic3_edited.jpg


June 19th, 2007

TankJune1907pic1_edited-2.jpg


August 6th, 2007

TankPicsAug0607pic2_edited-2.jpg


October 13th, 2007

Oct1307tankpic2_edited-2.jpg


December 23rd, 2007

Dec2307tankpic2_edited-2.jpg


April 20th, 2008

April202008Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


September 13th, 2008

Sep1308tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


January 24th, 2009

Jan242009Tankpic35_edited-2.jpg


May 1st, 2009

May012009Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


July 15th, 2009

July152009Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


January 30th, 2010

Jan3010Tankpic2_edited-2.jpg


April 24th, 2010

April2410Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


August 15th, 2010

Aug152010Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


November 13th, 2010

Nov132010Tankpic1_edited-2.jpg


March 19th, 2011

March192011Tankpic2_edited-2.jpg


August 21st, 2011

Aug-212011Tank-pic1_edited-2.jpg


February 28th, 2012

Feb282012tankpic4_edited-2.jpg

Awesome man, do you have a journal for your new build?
 
It's a fluval light. Only has a three way switch for on, off, and moonlight. No fancy timer with sunrise and sunset.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new