Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

1-11-15.jpg
1-12-15
1-6-16.jpg
1-6-16
1-1-17.jpg
1-1-17
1-6-17.jpg
1-6-17

Love the colors - Very Zeo Like
 
Started almost 2 years ago my little 60gal

FB_IMG_1498161311103.jpg


20170624_152547.jpg
 
this should be fun. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
I don't have progression Picts but here's my aquarium

IMG_8586.JPG
 
Nice progression!
 
I've had the same rockwork for about 6 years but I've transitioned from a 120 gal to a 75 to the 220 I have now. So it's sort of a tank progression right?

IMG_1103.JPG


IMG_4192.JPG


IMG_6496.JPG


IMG_8793.JPG


IMG_9947.JPG


IMG_9956.JPG


IMG_1262.JPG


IMG_2348.JPG
 
My new 65gallon setup
ba7a5b7655b553d18315960b4a106e17.jpg
4935452f3eba9652c874233313b64136.jpg
a5bcd9e35b5c2f0a48299a4443ff4dec.jpg





Built the cabinet my self and had the tank custom built by Aquarium marketing Miami Fl.
 
My new 65gallon setup
ba7a5b7655b553d18315960b4a106e17.jpg
4935452f3eba9652c874233313b64136.jpg
a5bcd9e35b5c2f0a48299a4443ff4dec.jpg





Built the cabinet my self and had the tank custom built by Aquarium marketing Miami Fl.


Very cool tank and cute kiddo!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new