- Joined
- Feb 4, 2025
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 93
- Location
- Albuquerque
- What state or country do you live in
- New Mexico
January 30th 2025 to March 27th, 2026 .
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Where I started vs where I am!Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...
this should be fun. :bigsmile:
Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...
this should be fun. :bigsmile:
Wow that is some amazing growth!I did this comparison in April a few weeks back...
Great progress in your tank!9 month progression: August 2025 to May 2026
![]()
![]()
Cheers-thank you!!Wow that is some amazing growth!I did this comparison in April a few weeks back...
)
Do you have more photos of your tank?
Many, The pic posted is in the past and was featured on reefbuilders. Far to much to get into and lots of history. The whole system was rebuilt Dec/Jan 2026 and documented including a complete reseal all new equipment..Do you have more photos of your tank?