Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

The whole top half of yours is probably going to be full of acros in another year; the maroon will have a jungle :)

I no longer have this tank setup, I upgraded to a 130g. I still arranged the acros similar to my last setup. I actually lost three of my them during the change over but I noticed they are not completely gone. I hope they make a comeback. :)
 
IMG_3343.jpg

FTS7413_zps4666beda.jpg


Moved and upgraded from 85 bowfront seen above to a 4x2x2 120
20131027_200103_1_zps4fa94395.jpg

20131221_142325_1-1_zps9jz0gahy.jpg

20140316_162043_1_zpsj6h5blib.jpg
 
My 50g just got a SERIOUS upgrade.
 

Attachments

  • 1397083672610.jpg
    1397083672610.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 727
70g cube sps dominate

70g cube sps & lps
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 729
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 711
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 743
30 gallon bow front, 3 months old
 

Attachments

  • salt04222014.jpg
    salt04222014.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 672
Wrasse.jpg


This was a few months ago, will work on getting a new picture tonight!
 

Attachments

  • icon.gif
    icon.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 675
6gal.jpg


My purple firefish and my tiger seahorse in my 6 gal. Just the right amount of flow for the seahorse!
 
6gal.jpg


My other tank- 6 gal nano with a purple firefish and tiger seahorse. Work in progress...
 
Looking good!
 
Her is a pic of mine when I picked it up in December 2013.
uploadfromtaptalk1400782158262.jpg


here it is a week or two ago
uploadfromtaptalk1400782243123.jpg


I am in a holding pattern on this one right now though. We are remodeling a room to have a 75 display with a 20 gallon display fuge and a 55 frag / grow out tank
 
My first tank, took over two years, and just now introducing acros back, but I think I am finally on the right track. :)



 
This is 4 months progress on my 75 gallon upgrade.
 

Attachments

  • 1402777864410.jpg
    1402777864410.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 558
  • 1402777909110.jpg
    1402777909110.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 562

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new