Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

this was a few years back when i transferred everything over to the big tank
1476466_633034613404487_70933962_n.jpg


and this is it currently

11044524_861467083894571_327447740451631027_n.jpg
 
Nice tank man do you have a build thread as I have the same tank and like to see how others done theirs
Hi there, unfortunately no build thread for the tank! My 57 gal isn't the reef ready, I chose to get an overflow box since the reef one has the extremely bulky overflow in the middle...makes it hard to aquascape!
 
I just have a starting pic. Didn't take any while I was at war with red slime.
image.jpg
 
Hi there, unfortunately no build thread for the tank! My 57 gal isn't the reef ready, I chose to get an overflow box since the reef one has the extremely bulky overflow in the middle...makes it hard to aquascape!
Mine is not reef ready either I bought it that way on purpose and drilled the back glass for plumbing
 
June 2014-Started the Hobby with a 29Gal
10462968_10201318595647239_7697034864132255307_n.jpg

Sept 2014-Started a 110 in August
10646973_10201863896599422_5028897759851006234_n.jpg

November 2014
IMG_1383.JPG

Now July 2015
IMG_20150717_1231120.jpg

Ill have to update that last pic tomorrow because the copy from Instagram looks terrible haha
 
My first tank I started a year ago. Top photo taken about 3 months in and bottom taken a few days ago.
 
I just have a starting pic. Didn't take any while I was at war with red slime.
image.jpg

So I've taken the next step, the wife wants a puffer, I wanted a bigger tank, so she gets the Biocube and me and Weezy are moovin' on up... to a 100g cube. Got it for a screaming price too.
image.jpg

image.jpg
 
1/2013



10/2013



5/2014



10/2014



7/2015



All taken with phone camera so not the best
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new