Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

Wre5Uop.jpg
 
Week one after upgrading from 30G. To now a 56Column/20G long DYI sump underneath. Making custom cabinet this weekend. And just got my new Kessil LED today in the mail. It's 24" tall so I felt I needed a better light. Once it all settles down I will do the Aquascape and start stocking the frags. All the towel and plywood canopy are temporary. Just FYI.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    869.8 KB · Views: 208
July 2014: setup
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441386361.456310.jpg


August 2014
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441386095.499437.jpg


November 2014
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441384671.228202.jpg


December 2014
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441384760.080254.jpg


January 2015
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441385325.781565.jpg


July 2015: Tank is 1 year old
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441385795.503842.jpg


August 2015
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441385908.952703.jpg


September 2015
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1441385948.115394.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new