Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

Work in progress

image.jpeg
 
I would love to show pictures of my tank...but the entire contents ended up on my family room floor this week...265 gallons. The bottom just fell out of the thing. To be fair, the tank was twenty years old.
 
I would love to show pictures of my tank...but the entire contents ended up on my family room floor this week...265 gallons. The bottom just fell out of the thing. To be fair, the tank was twenty years old.

Sorry to hear that. I think I would cry if my tank did that.
 
Whoa dejavu
Old picture
2ea6af186e99a73a78b2cd53c130c666.jpg
First pic I put up in a while. I've been battling briopsis for months. Finally have it under control. I had to remove all the frags and brush the rocks with H202( hydrogen peroxide). Then I got a bunch of emerald crabs to eat the rest. Just started mounting frags again.
 
First pic I put up in a while. I've been battling briopsis for months. Finally have it under control. I had to remove all the frags and brush the rocks with H202( hydrogen peroxide). Then I got a bunch of emerald crabs to eat the rest. Just started mounting frags again.
It looks good. That was the most recent pic I had of both tanks but here's more recent pics
de0c65509e9d5aadbdfbe09e8c72309f.jpg
f152b13e3bbbddb29fdfc764d3442182.jpg
 
Yesterday was my tank's 1 year birthday. A lot has gone on in the little 6 gallon Edge:

Current FTS:


2 Weeks Old:


3 Weeks Old:


1 month Old:


1.5 Months Old:


4 months Old:


6 months Old:


9 months Old


9.5 months Old:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new