Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

This is my baby...brand new 2 years ago:
20160122_120833.jpg

And here it is at 25 months...
20171227_151046.jpg
 
DSC_0146 :
280 liters freshwater diy build with 112 liters sump

diy LED which used to be driven by an APEX who just committed suicide :(

The tank is inhabited by some very nice Redback Macropods, a bunch of Amano Shrimps and a bunch of Kuhli Loaches

DSC_150 :
Spirulina Reactor with diy LED and a yotta steriliser ( freshwater only, but it works great :) )

DSC_0152 :
Experiment ; I attempt to grow live peat moss - Sphagnum cuspidatum, in order to lower hardness
but it's harder than I tough it would be, it tend to rot if too moist...

DSC_0146.JPG


DSC_0150.JPG


DSC_0152.JPG
 
Last edited:
Very nice!
 
Thank very much you sir.

I was a bit worried if a freshwater only dude is misplaced in the great reef forum :)
 
April 2017
BBF75BDA-7E6F-42A8-B90D-BA86D25C1933.png

January 2018
78EEA78A-EF78-46B5-AA89-B5AFB08F45B8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new