Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

That Acro is amazing!
June 2015 (Launch):
FTS%202015-06-21%2020.33.09_zpsgs49sd2k.jpg


July 2015:
FTS%202015-07-14%2009.10.45_zpspeywguzp.jpg


August 2015:
FTS%202015-08-23%2013.18.16_zpsrbahx88u.jpg


October 2015:
FTS%202015-10-24%2010.22.59_zpsmwxoojtc.jpg


January 2016:
FTS%202016-01-10%2014.10.47_zpsrjkyfkpo.jpg


March 2016:
24nky6c.jpg


June 2016:


October 2016:
30jmwxe.jpg


January 2017:
23tjwa1.jpg


April 2017:


July 2017:


October 2017:


April 2018:
 
Great thread.
The Progression shotd is what I've always been hunting for. Helps so much for Coral placement at the start (To avoid overcrowding down the road)
Glad I discovered it.
 
That Acro is amazing!
Thanks. Sadly I had a return pump failure while I was away and the green slimer was out of water for who knows how long. It's mostly dead now at the top. [emoji852]️

Here was its growth documented over the first 18 months I had it.

 
This is the inhabitants of two old tanks made into one. Has had corals about three weeks now.

WP_20180530_21_24_25_Pro.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new