Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

May 2018:
IMG_3049.jpg

July 7, 2018:
IMG_3429.jpg

July 25, 2018:
DSC_8127 copy.jpg
 
Since i AM currently getting ready to break down this reef ready tank that I have had up and running now for over 15 years, its time for a new make over and upgrade to a little larger of a tank. Here are a few pictures of the progression of my old one...

3rs old
3yr tank.jpg

5yrs old
21122525_10214504324430573_5784211325505097985_o.jpg

10 yrs old
120 pix.JPG
 
09110CAE-8B8C-4448-92D2-C99012147C4B.jpeg
October 8th2017
0AE463F2-FD74-4D9E-8442-57D931EF1FED.jpeg
january 2018
July 2018
708054C2-AA1F-44E4-A8C0-5CFDBBA3E29B.jpeg
37D86298-EA98-40E4-961B-D74C09BDA98E.jpeg
E60612A4-376F-4F55-9102-8644404D026C.jpeg
5DFD97E8-377E-4B3B-8679-8210EE92A7B9.jpeg
4BBC85C1-E57C-47AA-82F0-C9D2DA5E3DAC.jpeg


E95054CF-AC4A-4280-A844-716FFDB302E4.jpeg


D57FA81E-EB2F-46D4-A6C5-48D90BB6FD8A.jpeg


44F79E31-2285-4FE8-BCA5-BEA00B144621.jpeg
I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many coral frags in a tank like that Michael, there must be 100’s!

Very nice and it will look even more stunning when they continue growing. The colours are stunning

Thanks for sharing the pictures
 
I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many coral frags in a tank like that Michael, there must be 100’s!

Very nice and it will look even more stunning when they continue growing. The colours are stunning

Thanks for sharing the pictures
Ya I know... true Addict! Haha. Thank you. It’s actually grown in quite a bit more since these pics. I have insane growth w the Reefbrite/ Kessil combo. Now I just tend to weeding and Frag out a bunch. I can’t fit anymore new stuff in there. Have a few other tanks setup but I need me A BIG One! Thinking 1000 g’s Plus for next build. Maybe. Thanks again
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new