Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

One year next month... awaiting gem tang tonight!
006F8758-4495-4850-B43A-34B8D5BC1964.jpeg
 
Just took a little video this morning and so happy with my corals. Still have a way to go but having so much fun!!
 
2017-2020

this tank replaced one that was in place for 14 years. The kids had scratched the heck outta the previous one. My fault, I was lazy and left (lol still do) the mag cleaner on the glass.

84C9D5E0-0BF9-4BD8-BD7E-575D03D567D4.jpeg
902A27A3-4888-47E2-9DC2-62BA6ED25D2D.jpeg
DE80B590-F3BF-4C8D-9ECB-43B897B3298A.jpeg
9799B0BE-825C-44FF-9A0C-107FD1757571.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new