Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

Time for the latest progression pics from the start in feb 2010 to now






17535acc.jpg


e64577ba.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg


IMG_0129.jpg


IMG_0083.jpg


IMG_0082.jpg
 
uploadfromtaptalk1326154601923.jpg

Sorry no progression shots..wow there are some gorgeous tanks out there, I feel so inadequate
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
 
Updated shot:
[h=6] While I fragged WAY too much out of my display over the year, the tank is doing very well. I plan on not fragging anything from my display this year. I will let it grow out. I have colonies of each coral set aside in a farm tank for the express purposes of fragging. It should look good in another years time.
[/h]
DSC_0009.jpg
 
Updated shot:
While I fragged WAY too much out of my display over the year, the tank is doing very well. I plan on not fragging anything from my display this year. I will let it grow out. I have colonies of each coral set aside in a farm tank for the express purposes of fragging. It should look good in another years time.


DSC_0009.jpg

Looking good sunny!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new