Fungia Cycloseris Rainbow Plate Corals

Firerescuefl22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
94
Reaction score
7
Location
Palm Beach County FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you went to macna 2013 you saw, if not heard about, the frag junky's rainbow fungia. Definitely got me hooked and I've been on the hunt for special. Just picked these two guys up thought they were different and wanted to share! Feel free to post some cool pics of your own!! Thanks and happy Reefing!!


image.jpg

image.jpg
 
That is a truly awesome fungia specimen group. Did you have to sell a kidney for those or were they reasonably priced?
 
OMG, those are some sick fungias. May I ask you from who you got them?
 
Very nice fungia.

Mine is 3 to 4 color. LFS sell that at low price. I'm very happy to collect this one.
020120i6tzg24iivsvgccl.jpg
 
OMG, those are some sick fungias. May I ask you from who you got them?

Theres a store in Northern Florida called World Wide Corals. Wwc is one of the top reef stores in the country, in my opinion, it's where I got one of the plates. (The rainbow rim with neon green tentacles) Another one is cornbred corals. Negret lives close by and it's where I get most of my stuff.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new