Funny chat with my wife

Bob Weigant

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2018
Messages
2,223
Reaction score
6,879
Location
Hayward
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re sitting watching the movie Hall Pass together and I asked her what would you do if I gave you a hall pass from marriage for a week ? She says nothing I would accept tour offer. She turns and asked me the same question. I said I’d have the house full of strippers. She said your a liar you’d have another big tank up and running while I was gone like you always do. I said yeah your right I most likely would
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new