Funny Christmas Aquarium Vid

thomasvision

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2010
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

So my family and I are sitting around on Christmas and I walk past my tank and say man these needs to be cleaned. And that is how this video was born. We had a blast making it. Not your typical aquarium video but if you guys seen my Reef Frenzy video what I enjoy most in my aquarium videos is putting a smile on my subscribers face. If I can do that then I am happy! Enjoy.

[video=youtube;YuScQ94GY68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuScQ94GY68[/video]
 
Thomas that was great! LOL! I was smiling while watching it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new