Funny reef pic

Southpawzzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
100
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is some funny stuff
abbfb398471c7f56123115b6d1424d42.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It would be even more funny of gonipoda was there too. Ive heard acros can be fickle but I have not gotten due to that.
 
I think they meant hardy as in hard corals, stony corals. ;Smug
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new