Fusion Tuesday!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kynan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kynan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2013
Messages
190
Reaction score
81
Location
Surfside Beach
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Getting the old back fused up on Tuesday. ALIF. Lets hope the tank pulls through. No bending lifting or twisting for 90 days. May offer some frags in trade for glass cleaning and water changes. I have just a little bit of SPS. :nerd:
 
Getting the old back fused up on Tuesday. ALIF. Lets hope the tank pulls through. No bending lifting or twisting for 90 days. May offer some frags in trade for glass cleaning and water changes. I have just a little bit of SPS. :nerd:
I got your back man.... no pun intended:)
 
We'll be happy to stop by...we need some rock from your shed for the next meeting anyway :xd:

Little bit of SPS...ha!
 
Last edited:
Good Luck with the surgery! Where are you located?
 
nevermind I just noticed your location. If I am up your way I will shoot you a pm so I can help out.
 
20141023_224026.jpg
20141023_223924.jpg
20141023_223939.jpg
20141023_224147.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20140508_204558.jpg
    20140508_204558.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 214
Wow! I want to make it over to get my arms wet in those tanks!
 
Glad to see you and your wonderment here with us:tongue:
 
My god dude, the tank looks awesome!!! I live quite far away but if I'm ever in that area for a meeting and you'd like some help (or someone to gawk at your tank!) I'd love to stop by.
 
Wow that is an awesome setup. I love to see other peoples systems also. I don't see your location where abouts are you?
 
For those of you who don't know Chris has my old 210 that I broke down in march 2012. I moved a large rose pocci over but this is pretty much all new SPS since 2012 tank is 240. Lousy design with huge in tank overflow but 3 sides star fire.
 
For those of you who don't know Chris has my old 210 that I broke down in march 2012. I moved a large rose pocci over but this is pretty much all new SPS since 2012 tank is 240. Lousy design with huge in tank overflow but 3 sides star fire.
 
Obviously I still have to figure this site out!
 
Nice looking tank! Just a "little" SPS LOL! Good luck with the back surgery!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new