Future release JF home wrecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A gem from my 700 gallon tank that will be released in the future.

image.jpg
JF home wrecker
 
I would love to see it in person, I'm a huge fan of your corals, just can't afford them....champagne taste on a beer budget
At least you got a beer budget, I'm barely affording bottled water!! But the tank is rockin!!!!
 
Speechless!!

Merry Christmas, Jason.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new