"fuzzy" Acro Suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeO5422
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeO5422

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
275
Reaction score
186
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey all,

I really like the fuzzy looking acroporas and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions i could check out. Thanks!
 
Joe the coral is a good one. Also most tenuis.
Here's a pic of Joe.

joe the coral 1.jpg
 
I like shaggy acros too. Acropora horrida has fabulous polyp extension. It looks like this all the time.

IMG_5489c.jpg
 
Agree with millis. I have to usually touch Tyree Rouge for polyps to retract to see base colors...

63D26767-91B5-4DF0-A851-24A6A66DE079.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new