Fuzzy acropora

AngryMike2016

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
938
Reaction score
1,651
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'd like to add a really fuzzy/furry acropora to my tank. What is the furriest/fuzziest acro that you can think of?
 
Milleporas all over the tank would be pretty cool. That’s what my reefer makeover will be. I will have other acros as well but it will be a millie dominated tank.
 
Tyree Pinky the Bear
Pink lemonade
WWC Grizzly Adams

These three come to mind. The best looking of the bunch IMO is Pinky the bear.
 
Tenuis are the fuzziest for me
2808E7D3-9898-4A2B-8342-51661842F0BB.jpeg
42DEB2BD-3D6C-46C1-A412-2DDCCFBD7928.jpeg
6804AFAA-A979-4EBC-8F60-BC54B614F166.jpeg
F8323B08-F372-4EBB-9EB2-6E45A170B1F5.jpeg
D465BA87-09E6-4D37-B78C-936E532DD45D.jpeg
B3CFDC02-EC84-4B6A-B3CE-914755828777.jpeg
F39F814A-8A6D-41C5-84AA-4B1590ACC163.jpeg
98504095-850A-4AB3-8B6E-E68338225A6C.jpeg

C3A87645-2FB8-4A6A-88A0-724F60879F54.jpeg


C6F9DDB8-2690-4D74-BB46-E24F9F5D9B5B.jpeg


CC07E65F-2B7C-4F0C-9C74-768F67382CFE.jpeg


2099CAB6-34A4-4566-8FD6-D469C914DCFA.jpeg


201700C5-882D-4250-9706-798C2A071FE3.jpeg
 
image.jpg
I’m not sure what this is but for a $10 2 inch stick when I bought its not really colorful but always pretty hairy.

image.jpg
 
Aside from Millepora (under optimal conditions, that is) the best I've seen is the Green Hairy Acropora that Cultivated Reef sells. Outstanding polyp extension at all times, better than Walt Disney or Orange Passion, both which I have and greatly enjoy. The GHA has great color. Inexpensive. Check it out at www.cultivatedreef.com
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new