Fuzzy thing on candy cane?

TheStricklins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this candy cane for a few weeks now and it opens fully every day, but i just noticed this on the side of it. Is this normal?
20220831_215331.jpg
 
I've had this candy cane for a few weeks now and it opens fully every day, but i just noticed this on the side of it. Is this normal?
20220831_215331.jpg
Looks like mesentrial filaments
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new