FYI-I live in Marquette!

No thanks! It was 80 here in central Cali today and it was wonderful! Haha Although for the drought we could use a bunch of rain and some snow in the mountains
 
Oh how I miss northern Michigan.... lived just south of the bridge for years ..... and even there if it wasn't at least a foot it was just flurries!! Can you reach the power lines from the snowdrifts yet?? LOL
 
So pretty!!! I want snow!!!
 
WOW! is right, you certainly are getting more than your fair share this Winter Nana. We are in a snow drought here in Washington this year as well and out doing yard/fence work today in high 50's and sunshine.

Cheers, Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new