G4/5 slide compatibility

Phil Steel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2023
Messages
288
Reaction score
880
Location
HONG KONG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've recently added a third radion G4 XR30 (second-hand) to my tank, however it does not have the slide bracket which I need as I intend to hang all three lights off a single RMS track that I intend to buy. Problem is, the G4 slide by itself is hard to buy particularly in Hong Kong and still waiting for Ecotech to reply back to me.

For those that have upgraded recently, do you happen to know if the G5 slide can be used on G4 lights? I've read this is possible via a conversion kit, but that leads to a new problem of where to buy that. G5 slides are slightly more easy to come by so I'm hoping compatibility is an option!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new