G4 xr15

  • Thread starter Thread starter lushuk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lushuk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks, when I plug my light in the buttons flash red for half a second then go off and stay off, same when I pull the power chord out of the light, it’s not the power supply as I’ve eliminated that, any ideas please?
 
have you tried to download the firmware updater and see if it connects to it? ive had to do this before with an old G3 Pro.
 
If you log into ecosmart live, then click on the menu, the connection manager in on the list and will open up this page. download the connection manager and connect the micro usb cable to the light and see if it will pick it up.

Annotation 2020-03-10 151417.png
 
Thank you for the replies, firmware - no I’ve not tried it as it was working fine Friday just put it back on today with the problem. Eco smart live - I have no reeflink so can’t do that, I was trying to operate it manually!
 
You dont need the reeflink to setup ecosmart live. you can setup the live via the usb cable and set parameters ifi remember correctly. Its not ideal, but it works.
 
Ok I’ll have a go, thanks
 
I’m on it when I get back from work
 
I tried it yesterday with an old G3 Pro i had and i was able to set color spectrum, intensity and log into it and update it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new