G5 blue.... Blue channel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

adams901

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who ever was in charge of the blue channel on the G5 blue must be color blind.

Out if 4 xr30

Light 1 has a consistant blue channel.
Light 2 and 3 have a blue channel thats a mixture of blue on light one and bluey green diodes
Light 4 blue channel matches light one perfectly apart from one of the diodes is actually royal blue

If your using G5 blue can you do me a favour, when your lights are off go to demo mode, drop overall intensity to 50% and put just the blue channel onto 1%. Then say whether all your blue diodes are actually the same colour.

Cheers

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More than likely it’s a sync issue, I noticed this. Power cycle your lights, then click sync. Mobius is not working correct with multiple lights for the most part. The only way I can get 4 lights to sync is by power cycling them.

OP
OP
adams901

adams901

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More than likely it’s a sync issue, I noticed this. Power cycle your lights, then click sync. Mobius is not working correct with multiple lights for the most part. The only way I can get 4 lights to sync is by power cycling them.
Did try that, but some of the diodes on the blue channel are a completely different shade of blue, and one them on light 4 is deffo royal blue as I turned the royal blue channel on and it matched perfectly

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can try and replicate it in the morning once the lights back back on, I have been having issues with a light turning on in the middle of the night or one light going brighter than the other (all different lights)

I noticed the same issue as you- If re-syncing or doing the calibration doesn’t fix it I have no idea at that point

OP
OP
adams901

adams901

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can try and replicate it in the morning once the lights back back on, I have been having issues with a light turning on in the middle of the night or one light going brighter than the other (all different lights)

I noticed the same issue as you- If re-syncing or doing the calibration doesn’t fix it I have no idea at that point
It's only the blue channel, the others seem fine

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back