G5 blue.... Blue channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter adams901
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adams901

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2017
Messages
89
Reaction score
62
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who ever was in charge of the blue channel on the G5 blue must be color blind.

Out if 4 xr30

Light 1 has a consistant blue channel.
Light 2 and 3 have a blue channel thats a mixture of blue on light one and bluey green diodes
Light 4 blue channel matches light one perfectly apart from one of the diodes is actually royal blue

If your using G5 blue can you do me a favour, when your lights are off go to demo mode, drop overall intensity to 50% and put just the blue channel onto 1%. Then say whether all your blue diodes are actually the same colour.

Cheers
 
More than likely it’s a sync issue, I noticed this. Power cycle your lights, then click sync. Mobius is not working correct with multiple lights for the most part. The only way I can get 4 lights to sync is by power cycling them.
 
More than likely it’s a sync issue, I noticed this. Power cycle your lights, then click sync. Mobius is not working correct with multiple lights for the most part. The only way I can get 4 lights to sync is by power cycling them.
Did try that, but some of the diodes on the blue channel are a completely different shade of blue, and one them on light 4 is deffo royal blue as I turned the royal blue channel on and it matched perfectly
 
I can try and replicate it in the morning once the lights back back on, I have been having issues with a light turning on in the middle of the night or one light going brighter than the other (all different lights)

I noticed the same issue as you- If re-syncing or doing the calibration doesn’t fix it I have no idea at that point
 
I can try and replicate it in the morning once the lights back back on, I have been having issues with a light turning on in the middle of the night or one light going brighter than the other (all different lights)

I noticed the same issue as you- If re-syncing or doing the calibration doesn’t fix it I have no idea at that point
It's only the blue channel, the others seem fine
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new