Ga Reefer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Platus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Platus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I learned about this site from a post on the Atlanta Reef Club. I really look forward to having another source for reef info. Keep up the good work!

About me:

I'm a 30 year old phone tech who's been in the hobby for about 3 years now. I have a 75 mixed reef, a 40 breeder softy tank, and a 12 gal nano. I also have a 55 in the works. Once it has finished cycling I'm moving the contents of the 40 and 12 into that. I like the idea of only taking care of two tanks. I had 4 going with livestock at once and it was too much.

I guess that's about all I have to share right now, but I look forward to meeting new folks and thanks again for taking the time to set up this site.
 
Awesome!! Great to have you as a member! Kick your feet up and stay a while. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new