• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Galactic Corals A+

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Rython

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I participated in the July 4, 2020 weekend live sale from @galactic_coral. I believe this was their first attempt at a live sale. There were definitely some hiccups. Most significantly, their photos were so blue that it was challenging to figure out what color the corals were.

Nevertheless, many of their prices were ridiculously good. So I decided to roll the dice and purchased 19 corals. I accepted the risk associated with poor photography figuring I like most corals of those types, so it was kind of like getting a "grab bag".

The corals were carefully packaged and easily survived the shipping process. Fed-Ex attempted delivery at the wrong house, so I got the corals a few hours late, but it didn't matter. The corals were still happy and acclimated easily thanks to the clever packaging. Two months later they are all still alive and most are already thriving and growing.

The corals themselves turned out to be an interesting mix. While some were fairly common colors, others I had never seen before and all of them were an incredible value at the prices I paid.

In all I was very satisfied with my transaction and I look forward to doing business with them again in the future. I just hope they get the photography part figured out. That's going to be crucial if they intend to compete successfully in the online coral market. An excellent and free resource I would recommend are the photography youtube videos Than at Tidal Gardens has published.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A+ to these guys!!! I love about 20 mins from their store and everything there is incredible, just got an acan from there last month in a color I’d never seen before. Good deals, even without live sale pricing. Always phenomenal anemones :)

galactic_coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the feedback and the constructive criticism. We are working on making our product even better for future customers. Thanks again for the support!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back