Garcia's 210g

Nothing new. Tanks cycling along. Tangs are doing good looking healthy. Got a couple clowns going through qt one has some kind of internal parasite so medicating with metroplex hopefully will knock it out. This weekend I epoxied the garage salt water spills were etching the floor. Not any more.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450186226.566733.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450186259.701366.jpg
 
Nice job!
 
Tank is cycled current parameters are
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite:0
Nitrate:10
Ph:8
Calc:450
Mg:1350
Alk:9.8

Added the tangs to the tank. Clowns are still in qt. also added a few zoas, a pulsing Xenia, a bicolor frogspawn.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450542424.680520.jpg

Ellen
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450542493.698122.jpg

Dash
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450542539.394621.jpg

Chibbs
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1450542576.284057.jpg

All three happy in their new home!
 
About time! And where did your get those zoas? They're awesome.
 
Amazing progress, Gabriel! I'm so glad to see it all worked out for you. I can imagine the many hours you and your wife sit watching your beautiful tank.
 
Amazing progress, Gabriel! I'm so glad to see it all worked out for you. I can imagine the many hours you and your wife sit watching your beautiful tank.
Thank you. We do just sit and watch. Lol I sat and watched the tank when it was empty. We are currently looking for some comfy chairs and side table to put in front of the tank. How is yours coming?
 
So not to much happening lately seeing some growth already so that's great. Just started dosing calc and alk. Grabbed this baby for a steal working pretty well so far.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1451315108.510351.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1451315140.063912.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1451315169.191783.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new