Garcia's 210g

The new editions! Can you tell I'm excited?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449546709.976792.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449546740.105497.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449546770.344815.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1449546793.455747.jpg
 
That sucks. No cause? I know it happens but I really want to never lose a fish.
I agree losing fish is no fun.

I think the fact that the UPS guy kept them a little longer than he should have helped them out.
 
My 210 is SPS dominated with an Apex controller. I have two Tunze 6105's along with an RW15 and an RW20. The 20 is set at 75% on a wave that nearly crests the rim. Ideally I should have a pair of each.
 
My 210 is SPS dominated with an Apex controller. I have two Tunze 6105's along with an RW15 and an RW20. The 20 is set at 75% on a wave that nearly crests the rim. Ideally I should have a pair of each.
Currently have the two rw15s on opposite ends of the tank. I'm thinking ether two rw8s or even two rw15 on the back of the tank. To complete the flow. Not sure yet. The two rw15s are doing pretty good so far.
 
Mine are hooked to my apex. One on wave and then the other three work together to make a reversible gyre.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new