Garcia's 210g

I have not update this in a long time so I figured I would just post some pictures.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462720397.900530.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462720410.388438.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1462720437.452048.jpg
 
Thank you nothing good ever comes easy. The tank is doing very well now and that's a happy point in my life. The family loves it guests love it and I can't find enough time to sit and watch it.
 
Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new