gars!

cromag27

CUSTOM ACRYLICS - octoaquatics.com - view my sig
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2013
Messages
8,274
Reaction score
11,063
Location
arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any other lovers in the house?

a-handy-invention-b_zpsocm56ofy.gif
 
I've been known to sit out on the back porch with a stogie and a beverage or two occasionally. I'd like to share the experience with the fish but no cigars in the house and no tanks on the porch.:(
 
My favorite is the Roma craft cromagnon. I also like Pete Johnson's stuff.
 
I don't partake enough to really have a favorite. Lately I've liked Crowned Heads Jericho Hill and Drew Estate Nica Rustica. I usually just get singles and it can be a long time before I smoke the same thing twice.
 
I like Oliva too. I need to try your cromagnon, it looks tasty. I'll have to see if the local tobacconist carries them next time I'm over that way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new