Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
All good man we all have lives to live, thanks for still posting it! And it looks great imoApologies, forgot to do this last night like I said.
So here’s the shimmer without a filter. I really need to just take that TV down. Hasn’t been used in years since my divorce and I put the tank up. The shimmer would probably be more enjoyable than it currently is.
Totally missed this before, my bad. Nicrew Navareef 65 is actually floating to the top for me lately.Nicrew has some nice lights as well. I’m a ReefBreeders fan myself and running a Meridian 11 over an IM 25 lagoon. It was being sold on Marketplace for 200 less than new and only 2 weeks old so I grabbed it. Otherwise Nicrew or the new NooPsyche IV pro were my thoughts.