Gave it a shot with 90mm

Photos are absolutely stunning! I've had my eye on that lens for a while now... getting tired of having to be 6 feet away with my telephoto lens lol.

How do you like the D7100 body? I have the D3400 and am a big fan but would probably like to step up sooner or later.
 
Wow crazy pictures! Keep it up
 
Time to photobomb this post again :)

Fruitloop.jpg


Loreal-Affect.jpg


Emperor-AF.jpg


Pomacanthus-imperator.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new