Gem and Achilles Tang

It can't eat the parasite. The feeding stage of ich is too deep in the skin.
Any suggestions on how i can help the fish get rid of that parasite other then feeding good and UV light while the fish is in the reef display aquarium ?
 
Any suggestions on how i can help the fish get rid of that parasite other then feeding good and UV light while the fish is in the reef display aquarium ?
You are dealing with ich, I assume? Once it's in the tank, there really isn't a way to 'treat' it other than keeping up good husbandry...unless you want to pull all fish and treat. Lots of folks successfully run their tanks with slight ich issues though.
 
You are dealing with ich, I assume? Once it's in the tank, there really isn't a way to 'treat' it other than keeping up good husbandry...unless you want to pull all fish and treat. Lots of folks successfully run their tanks with slight ich issues though.
I assume i have ich ..... looks like it. and yes I have been dealing with ich before I am not stressing out about it YET lol just put it out there to see what people have done and so forth.... maybe something I don’t know about ....
my fish are doing fine none of them act different the new Achilles is the only one with spots for about 1 week now thats all. He/ she is eating as well and that very well ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new