OP
OP
Isabel’s Hobby

Isabel’s Hobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It can't eat the parasite. The feeding stage of ich is too deep in the skin.
Any suggestions on how i can help the fish get rid of that parasite other then feeding good and UV light while the fish is in the reef display aquarium ?

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on how i can help the fish get rid of that parasite other then feeding good and UV light while the fish is in the reef display aquarium ?
You are dealing with ich, I assume? Once it's in the tank, there really isn't a way to 'treat' it other than keeping up good husbandry...unless you want to pull all fish and treat. Lots of folks successfully run their tanks with slight ich issues though.

OP
OP
Isabel’s Hobby

Isabel’s Hobby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are dealing with ich, I assume? Once it's in the tank, there really isn't a way to 'treat' it other than keeping up good husbandry...unless you want to pull all fish and treat. Lots of folks successfully run their tanks with slight ich issues though.
I assume i have ich ..... looks like it. and yes I have been dealing with ich before I am not stressing out about it YET lol just put it out there to see what people have done and so forth.... maybe something I don’t know about ....
my fish are doing fine none of them act different the new Achilles is the only one with spots for about 1 week now thats all. He/ she is eating as well and that very well ;)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back