Gem tang For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only dream about owning one! HA!
 
Nice looking fish! Good luck with sale! Oh to be the person who can afford to buy such a fish :).
 
Dude, that fish has ich all over it, there are white spots everywhere.....oh wait, those are supposed to be there. Ha, just kidding, really amazing and beautiful fish. I wuld buy it, if I were local, but a 20 hour drive from Wi would be a bit much.
 
I have a blue/green chromis i could probably trade you for the tang. Its trained to jump through fire, if that's your Bag of worms.
 
you take check:) beautiful fish. i would just keep him if i where you. how many people actually have these in their tank? hell how many people have even seen one in person?!!
 
Here are some recent pics under all whites.

1350263711.png

1350263707.png

1350263703.png

1350263697.png

1350263695.png

1350263690.png




In this pic you can see how fat she is :

Untitled-27.png

Wow! What an awesome fish! I could only wish to have a fish that nice. I hope it goes to a good home. GLWS!
 
Please do take more pictures of this tang, there's not enough pictures of them around.
 
you take check:) beautiful fish. i would just keep him if i where you. how many people actually have these in their tank? hell how many people have even seen one in person?!!
Yea, I think I'm going to keep him, if it doesn't sell for my price soon. He is very rare and he would be an honor to patrol my reef. :)

Randy
 
Gem tang officially Not for sale! Just put him into the tank. Will make a new thread on him. Rev please close.

Randy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new