Gem Tang Showoff Thread

Love all these gems! Almost picked one up on a Black Friday special at the local fish store. I don’t have an active QT and I wasn’t going to risk the money for one and have it not properly QTd or die in QT.
Have another QT running right now so might head that direction...

beautiful fish!!!
I tell you one thing .... my gemmi is hunting and eating cleaner shrimp lol
 
20211227_182927-01.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new