• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gem Tang w) HLLE

MEPAWN35

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just may be interested, have a super large tank. But would need to ship though to 44511

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be willing to ship, if unsold locally first. That's a stressor I'd Rather not put the fish through, if not needed. That would also be the buyer arranges shipment through ship your aquatics.

rocket098

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see these go for 400 in flawless condition. I think your asking a bit much. Having rescued tangs with hlle before I can tell you that recovery is not guaranteed and usually improvement is only about 70% back to looking like hlle never occurred.

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see these go for 400 in flawless condition. I think your asking a bit much. Having rescued tangs with hlle before I can tell you that recovery is not guaranteed and usually improvement is only about 70% back to looking like hlle never occurred.
Ok. Thanks for your input.

As of last week, LA was still selling "Blemished" with hlle gems at $450.

I saw 3 small gems local to me over the weekend at various shops at $699 healthy, and one with advanced ick and no dorsal fin at $399.

The price is at $250 because it is visually blemished. There is obviously no guarantee of a full, recovery back to 100% visually.

The price is indicative of that.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.2%
Back