• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gem Tang w) HLLE

I just may be interested, have a super large tank. But would need to ship though to 44511
 
Will to ship all the way to Ohio?
 
I would be willing to ship, if unsold locally first. That's a stressor I'd Rather not put the fish through, if not needed. That would also be the buyer arranges shipment through ship your aquatics.
 
I see these go for 400 in flawless condition. I think your asking a bit much. Having rescued tangs with hlle before I can tell you that recovery is not guaranteed and usually improvement is only about 70% back to looking like hlle never occurred.
 
I see these go for 400 in flawless condition. I think your asking a bit much. Having rescued tangs with hlle before I can tell you that recovery is not guaranteed and usually improvement is only about 70% back to looking like hlle never occurred.
Ok. Thanks for your input.

As of last week, LA was still selling "Blemished" with hlle gems at $450.

I saw 3 small gems local to me over the weekend at various shops at $699 healthy, and one with advanced ick and no dorsal fin at $399.

The price is at $250 because it is visually blemished. There is obviously no guarantee of a full, recovery back to 100% visually.

The price is indicative of that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new