Gem tang

kingkongreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all new to this I am still learning about the reef and love that the reef is real also I been in this for about 10 years, i just pick d up my Gem Tang about 7 days now eating very well but the breathing is a little to fast for my liking. The only other fish is a assessor basslet any idea why breathing fast

D7ED4366-D144-496C-B1ED-CCDA2E58F683.jpeg

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all new to this I am still learning about the reef and love that the reef is real also I been in this for about 10 years, i just pick d up my Gem Tang about 7 days now eating very well but the breathing is a little to fast for my liking. The only other fish is a assessor basslet any idea why breathing fast

D7ED4366-D144-496C-B1ED-CCDA2E58F683.jpeg

Welcome to R2R, is that an observation tank or your tank, that is a very small tank for a tang, the breathing could be stress?

OP
OP
K

kingkongreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, is that an observation tank or your tank, that is a very small tank for a tang, the breathing could be stress?
Hello Najer, thank you for your response yes it’s a observation tank, don’t want it to go south in the main, everything seems good eating very well swimming well, seems today the breathing got better increased the flow helped well keep monitoring.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.7%

Back