Gen 2 Radion - Non pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Timrpn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Timrpn

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
502
Reaction score
176
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IS anyone out there using Gen 2 Radions like me? I have 2 of them, XR30‘s on a 75 gal tank. I want to get into more SPS/LPS. What settings are you doing? I can’t really find much out there for this generation model.

Thoughts?

Thanks for your input in advance
 
I still have 2 gen 2’s left running. I bought mine used from my LFS and they are pretty old. They did not do any good for my sps after 6 years. Always left them brown with little signs of being happy. Now they are on my lps tank and are slowly being replaced by gen 4’s
 
Ugh, that is what I am afraid of...Can‘ really afford the Gen 4’s right now. Oh well. Always the future and something to look forward to
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new