Gen Anenome? -UK waters.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheBear78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheBear78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2022
Messages
493
Reaction score
358
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20221228_151537.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm really not sure what's going on with my posts. I cannot edit the spaces and they just keep appearing whenever I write stuff.
 
Certainly looks like one. Very pretty species of anemone - Oddly, we dont really expect it around our cold shores but we actually have plenty of extremely pretty anemones - The strawberry anemone for example is one of the better looking ones from the entire genus.

Surprised we dont see these wrongfully being sold to the hobby like the snakelocks tend to be too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new