• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gen4 pro radions xr30

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

J.durk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2017
Messages
114
Reaction score
22
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three GEN 4 XR 30 pros for sale. They come with the fuser plates and RMS mount on top and the original face plates. If you don’t want to use the diffusers. They are used but gently because I had so many on the tank. I never really ran them higher than 45%. I’m looking to get $400 apiece, but I’m open to reasonable offers.
FYI there is nothing wrong with these lights. I just upgraded to the GEN 6
00F8597B-95AA-4DBA-B9E0-203318E37E1C.jpeg
4F85FE6D-00C9-4782-B6BF-D3C142DB7A1C.jpeg
7FCC22D9-E6D6-4CB4-A151-68E23734DB59.jpeg
70490D4D-E93F-4995-95EC-D77180C8546B.jpeg
5B5875E4-AEFF-43A5-929B-A8F925DBC049.jpeg
F138FF16-7240-49A1-8630-ACFD94357348.jpeg
332EDBFD-C564-4EB8-9C25-CA60C3C39205.jpeg
55D0824C-A32D-464D-9325-7FCED5E392DC.jpeg
F0B2F6EC-FB14-4393-B4EE-F7EBB9D37A88.jpeg
4F85FE6D-00C9-4782-B6BF-D3C142DB7A1C.jpeg
332EDBFD-C564-4EB8-9C25-CA60C3C39205.jpeg
4F85FE6D-00C9-4782-B6BF-D3C142DB7A1C.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Price dropped
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new