Generosity

I love this forum!!!
:bigsmile:
That was a real cool one. I think the female you sent me will produce some real nice ones in the occ genus just as my percs do. For the trust you have put in me and my ability that will be the least I can do for you.
 
Well to try and speed this up a little, I gave the double down a try. So far it did not work but I will try it one more time. I don't like waisting nest for no apparent reason
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new